Who we are
PGH – People for Global Humanity – is a private not-for-profit association based in Zug, Switzerland, which seeks to support non-for profit efforts around the world. PGH’s current engagements are in Cambodia. Through donations, PGH supports selected projects, which are based on following principles:
- The projects provides direct and transparent hands-on assistance to those in need.
- We have a relationship of trust and friendship with the project operator on-the-ground, and share principles of ethics and moral commitment.
- We visit the project operators twice per year, spend time on site and discuss needs and progress, and commonly determine goals.
- We can guarantee transparent and reliable administration of funds to our donors.
- The project promotes equal treatment, education and opportunities for girls and women, and promotes mutual respect between both genders.
- The project goal is to achieve self-sustainability and eventual independence from donations.
- In our projects we strive to support respect and compassion for all life forms and harmony with the environment and nature.